Act and Self-Compassion Workbook: 2 Books in 1: Acceptance and Commitment Therapy to Accept Yourself, Find Your Happiness and Overcome Self-Criticism, with Mindfulness and Compassion Skills Audible Audiobook – Unabridged
- Acceptance and Commitment Therapy
- Self-Compassion Workbook
Have you been finding it hard to stop punishing yourself with negative thoughts about yourself and situations around you and accepting yourself unconditionally?
Do you ever feel like you’re losing a battle against anxiety, often wish you were more self-compassionate, happier, and emotionally intelligent and are looking for a guide that could help you achieve just that and more?
If you’ve answered "yes", keep reading....
You are about to discover a highly effective approach to combating anxiety, negative thinking, self-blame, guilt, lack of self-compassion, and other negative emotions and unhealthy ways of thinking that have been making you unhappy and unfulfilled in life!
Whether or not it’s because you fear that you might not change, improve or grow unless you “push” yourself with criticism, negativity, and lack of acceptance, the attitude is likely to cause more harm than good in the long run, and I bet you’ve seen the signs already.
Unfortunately, for someone so used to beating themselves up, it isn’t easy to practice self-compassion. You might have tried it many times but failed.
In that case, you need nothing less than a powerful, tested, and proven therapy technique that was created with a person just like you in mind. I’m talking about Acceptance and Commitment Therapy. It is exactly what you need to accept yourself, overcome self-criticism, be self-compassionate, and find happiness.
- But what is ACT really all about?
- How does it work?
- How does it look like in practice?
- How do you get started?
- How can you start the journey to becoming more self-compassionate and not get lost on the way?
- What are the dos and don’ts when building self-compassion?
To answer these and other similar questions is this amazing beginners’ two-in-one audiobook. It is meant to practically show you how to make that important emotional turnaround effortlessly and painlessly, so keep reading!
More precisely, it will teach you:
- What ACT means and what its objectives are
- The meaning of mindfulness and how its approaches differ from ACT
- Why ACT is more beneficial than CBT
- The core processes in ACT and how to use them for your benefit
- How to develop willingness and acceptance
- How to treat anxiety with ACT
- How to get started with ACT with important exercises
- What self-compassion is and what it involves
- How to cope with negativity
- The benefits of having self-compassion
- How to cope with a negative mind and events, forgive yourself and overcome failure
- How to create and dominate emotions
- How to balance your emotions
- How to become self-compassionate in simple steps
- The amount of power your thoughts and creative visualization have
- How to recognize your anxiety
- How to fight anxiety like a true warrior
- How to repel anxiety with useful daily techniques
- How to transform your anxiety for a better life
- And much more!
Are you ready to renew your mind and be peaceful and happier?
Are you ready to enjoy the benefits of self-compassion and acceptance, such as better relationships, better goal achievement, and better overall fulfillment in life, even if you’ve tried to do it your way but failed countless times?
Are you ready to cast that anxiety once and for all?
Buy this audiobook now to get started
- Get this audiobook free then 1 credit each month, good for any title you like - yours to keep, even if you cancel
- Listen all you want to the Plus Catalogue—a selection of thousands of Audible Originals, audiobooks and podcasts, including exclusive series
- Exclusive member-only deals
- $16.45 a month after 30 days. Cancel anytime
|Listening Length||5 hours and 7 minutes|
|Author||Stewart W. Hanton|
|Audible.com.au Release Date||10 February 2021|
|Publisher||Stewart W. Hanton|
|Best Sellers Rank|| 139,868 in Audible Books & Originals (See Top 100 in Audible Books & Originals) |
458 in Anxiety Disorders (Audible Books & Originals)
1,562 in Self-Help for Anxieties & Phobias
5,533 in Self-Help for Happiness