Other Sellers on Amazon
Enhance your purchase
Soar away on a magic carpet ride of non-stop laughs and thrills in one of the most spectacular adventures of all time!In the heart of an enchanted city, a commoner named Aladdin and his mischievous monkey Abu battle to save the free-spirited Princess Jasmine from the schemes of the evil sorcerer Jafar. Aladdin's whole life changes with one rub of a magic lamp as a fun-loving, shape shifting Genie appears and grants him three wishes, setting him on an incredible journey of discovery.
- Aspect Ratio : 1.78:1
- Language : English
- Product dimensions : 13.5 x 1.5 x 17.2 cm; 114 Grams
- Item Model Number : BUQ0311001
- Subtitles: : Japanese, French, Spanish
- Language : English (Dolby Digital 5.1), English (Dolby Digital 5.1), French (DTS 5.1)
- Studio : Walt Disney Studios HE
- ASIN : B07WFHLXDL
- Best Sellers Rank: 32,850 in Movies & TV (See Top 100 in Movies & TV)
- 25,093 in Movies (Movies & TV)
- Customer Reviews:
Review this product
Top reviews from other countries
The story is inspired by that of the short story from one thousand and one nights (as told by Scheherazade). Its obviously had a few adaptations, and most are familiar with the tale. Here it gets the full Disney treatment. That means big bold characters, evil villians, comedy, romance, redemption and of course some epic songs. The star of the show here is the magnificent Robin Williams who voices the genie. His wacky voices, great comic timing and heart-felt delivery really makes this film.
To me Aladdin is one of the greatest of Disney’s films. Its certainly up there with the Lion King and The Jungle Book. If you want a Disney film that ticks all the boxes then this is it.
1) you were born in the early 80's and remember this as a child.
2) you're a Disney freak and are trying to catch them all like Pokemon.
3) you are a Robin Williams fan.
In any case buy this film, release the inner child and enjoy what is arguably one of the best Disney films ever made.
Funny, clever, well directed, well voiced, with good songs and a good story (plus arguably one of the best Disney villains) it's a great Sunday afternoon film. What's even better is kids of today seem to love it as much as the kids of the early 90's when it was released.
The Blu-Ray version is good they've done a great job upscaling it and the soundtrack sounds great too.
A great dose of nostalgia.
Reviewed in the United Kingdom on 13 May 2019