Deathloop - PC
Free Xbox PC Game Pass Code.
Receive Bonus 1-Month Xbox PC Game Pass code for new members when you purchase 1 or more qualifying products from the PC and Video Game categories sold by Amazon AU. See full T&C's and eligibility criteria. Here's how (terms and conditions apply)
Enhance your purchase
About this item
- DEATHLOOP is a new IP for a new generation, launching on console exclusively for PlayStation 5 and on PC. The game will leverage the console's graphics to bring Arkane’s unique artistic vision to life like never before and will take advantage of new cutting-edge features, like haptic feedback and adaptive triggers, to make each encounter feel unique and impactful.
- DEATHLOOP is a next-gen first person shooter from Arkane Lyon, the award-winning studio behind Dishonored.
- In DEATHLOOP, two rival assassins are trapped in a mysterious timeloop on the island of Blackreef, doomed to repeat the same day for eternity.
- As Colt, the only chance for escape is to end the cycle by assassinating eight key targets before the day resets.
- Learn from each cycle - try new paths, gather intel, and find new weapons and abilities, and do whatever it takes to break the loop.
DEATHLOOP is an innovative first person shooter launching for PlayStation 5 and PC from Arkane Lyon, the award-winning studio behind the critically acclaimed Dishonored franchise. The studio’s new IP will continue Arkane’s signature gameplay design, challenging gamers to play their own way. As Colt, players are trapped in a time loop on the enigmatic island of Blackreef, doomed to repeat the same day for eternity. The only chance for escape is to break the loop by unearthing information and assassinating eight key targets before the day resets. However, lurking in the shadows is rival assassin Julianna, equipped with her own equally powerful abilities and weapons, on a mission to protect the loop by assassinating Colt, and restarting the cycle. Players can also choose to take control of Julianna, turning DEATHLOOP into a deadly game of hunter-vs-hunted.