Ghostwire: Tokyo - PC Games
Enhance your purchase
About this item
- Ghostwire: Tokyo harnesses the power of the PlayStation 5 to re-create Tokyo's timeless beauty, an unmatched mix of ultra-modern cityscapes, deep dark alleyways, and beautiful ancient temples.
- Tango Gameworks uses the power and speed of PS5 DUALSENSE Controller to forge a beautiful supernatural version of Tokyo like never before with haptic feedback for every ability and character action.
- Ghostwire: Tokyo features a robust combat system employing supernatural powers to unleash devastating, otherworldly attacks and interact with the paranormal in a variety of ways.
- Tango is known for their creepy monsters and Japan's culture, ghost stories, and urban legends provide plenty of inspiration. In Ghostwire: Tokyo, evil spirits wander the city in search of victims.
- Encounter supernatural entities such as Shiromoku a spirit of a traditional young bride unable to wed her lover, and Amewarashi a paranormal entity in the form of a lost child wearing a raincoat.
- Product dimensions : 13.5 x 1.4 x 17 cm; 90 Grams
- Release date : 25 March 2022
- ASIN : B09RNFRJB6
- Item Model Number : GH1CSTPCPEAU
- Country of origin : Japan
- Customer Reviews:
Ghostwire: Tokyo is a stunning action adventure game from Shinji Mikami and Tango Gameworks. Experience a unique vision of Tokyo as players face off against a supernatural threat in a stunning metropolis rich in tradition and history. A massive paranormal event causes the sudden disappearance of 99% of the population while spirits from Japanese folklore storm Tokyo. You must harness paranormal abilities to solve the mystery of the disappearances and save the city. Explore a Broken, Beautiful Tokyo This recreation of Tokyo's timeless beauty with a supernatural twist that will be a surprise even to those who are familiar with the city. While barren and ominous, the unmatched splendor of ultra-modern cityscapes, deep dark alleyways, and beautiful ancient temples is on full display including iconic landmarks such as Shibuya Crossing, Tokyo Tower, and more. Wield Paranormal Abilities A robust combat system allows players to employ supernatural powers to unleash devastating, otherworldly attacks and cleanse, banish, and destroy the paranormal in a variety of ways . Throughout the journey players will grow their powers to suit their playstyle and take the fight to the supernatural. Face the Unknown Tango is known for their creepy monsters and stories of yōkai (supernatural beings from Japanese folklore), ghost stories, and urban legends provide plenty of inspiration. In Tango's version of Tokyo, evil spirits are wandering the city in search of victims. Encounter supernatural entities such as Shiromoku, a spirit of a young bride in a traditional white kimono who was unable to wed her lover and has endless regret, and Amewarashi, a mischievous spirit entity in the form of a child wearing a raincoat that manifests due to its great sadness from being separated from his parents.