The Black Windmill [Blu-ray]
Enhance your purchase
Major John Tarrant (Michael Caine) takes up the revenge trail when ruthless gunrunners kidnap his young son and demand a king’s ransom in uncut diamonds for the boy’s release. With each new lead Tarrant’s chilling quest becomes increasingly deadly as he begins to suspect that one of his colleagues is in league with the merciless abductors.
Released on Blu-ray for the first time in the UK, The Black Windmill stars Michael Caine as a British secret agent targeted for death by friend and foe alike in this riveting suspense thriller directed by legendary filmmaker Don Siegel (Dirty Harry).
- Reversible sleeve with alternate artwork
- Interview with actor Joss Ackland
- Interview with cinematographer Ousama Rawi
- Package Dimensions : 17.2 x 13.6 x 1.4 cm; 90 Grams
- Director : Don Siegel
- Media Format : Closed-captioned
- Run time : 1 hour and 46 minutes
- Release date : 29 March 2021
- Actors : Joss Ackland, Catherine Schell, Janet Suzman, John Vernon, Joseph O'Conor
- Studio : 101 Films
- ASIN : B0892HV1K2
- Number of discs : 1
- Best Sellers Rank: 29,339 in Movies & TV (See Top 100 in Movies & TV)
- 22,426 in Movies (Movies & TV)
- Customer Reviews:
Review this product
Top reviews from other countries
Black Windmill is now amongst my collection and it is a very entertaining and well acted film. Its comes across very British despite being directed by Don Siegel, who is known for directing Clint Eastwood back in the late 60s and late 70s and getting Eastwood's directing career going.
Black Windmill is a bit Harry Palmer and a bit James Bond but not so much bit becomes clichés. Caine does a great job, bringing something different despite the Harry Palmer similarly. Good film well worth a watch. Or just buy it.
Extremely believable and exciting movie,which reminds us once again,of just how badly people in governance and at the top of the social heap,can behave when they perceive their own,personal well being to be threatened.
Good Buy for your Michael Caine collection!,