Other Sellers on Amazon
& FREE Delivery
87% positive over last 12 months
Wii to HDMI Converter 1080P for Full HD Device, Wii HDMI Adapter with 3,5mm Audio Jack&HDMI Output Compatible with Nintendo Wii, Wii U, HDTV, Monitor-Supports All Wii Display Modes 720P, NTS
Enhance your purchase
- A good converter for the Wii console, outputs video and audio in full digital HDMI 720p or 1080p format
- format It support all Wii display modes (NTSC 480i, 480p, PAL 576i)
- Built-in button to adjust resolution 720P or 1080p. HDCP compliant
- With HDMI cable, plug and play for true-to-life video/audio effects on your HDTV/monitor
- There is a extra 3.5mm audio socket to connect your headphone or speaker. No power needed, plug and play
Adapter Color: White
Cable Color: Black
Size: 6 x 3.5 x 1.5 cm
HDMI Cable Length: 1.5 meter
Input Connector: Wii AV Multi Out Plug
Output Connectors: HDMI and 3.5mm Stereo Audio Jack
What's in the Package
1 x Wii to HDMI Adapter
1 x HDMI Cable
Original packing removed, environmental friendly packing applied
Review this product
Reviews with images
Top reviews from Australia
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
Initially tried a small composite to HDMI converter, but image was bad; this direct Wii to HDMI solution was much better.
Remember to set your Wii video output to the highest resolution to maximise the video performance.
TV = LG Model 55UH950T
Wii Settings/Screen/Wide Screen Settings = Widescreen (16:9)
Wii Settings/Screen/ TV Type = HDTV/EDTV (480p) [Note: prior to using these cables this option was not available to select]
Even with the original video cable it shows with 16:9 aspect ratio, but not with this device.
Non of the settings on the Wii can get that changed.
By Cameron on 13 July 2022