Daily Habit Makeover: Beat Procrastination, Get More Productive, Focus Better, and Become Healthier in Body and Mind Audible Audiobook – Unabridged
Do you often lose focus? Convince yourself that your tasks can wait...when they can’t? Can’t follow any change in your habits more than a few weeks?
And when your deadlines arrive you start panicking so badly that you won’t be able to figure even where to start your task?
The time to do something about your bad habits is right now! Otherwise, you are in the danger that you will never start. Learn to identify, prioritize, and focus on your most important tasks and get them done.
Unlearn bad habits and build powerful, good ones.
- Know the various ways to increase productivity in your life
- Easily learnable and executable solutions that will make your day more organized and focused
- Why is willpower your enemy when it comes to changes?
- Two valuable philosophies to help you maintain your habit changes on a long term
Living on the right track depends on our day-to-day habits; the small everyday activities we aren’t always conscious about. Daily Habit Makeover will teach you how to adopt tailor-made habits into your lifestyle.
Optimize your life: become more productive and less stressed.
- Acknowledge and start acting on procrastination
- Learn five+ scientifically proven ways to increase focus
- Quick methods to rank the importance of your tasks
- Why multitasking sabotages you and what’s its alternative
Control your habits, own your life.
- Finish what you started - every time
- Best habits of three world leaders to enhance motivation
- 15+ signs that help you prevent procrastination
- 50 small, quickly applicable strategies to build a better life today
- The best apps and programs that help you stay productive
Daily Habit Makeover helps you reach your maximal productivity and greatest potential by teaching you how to think in a system that excludes procrastination. Know how to identify your most important tasks following a simple mathematical formula and stay disciplined to build productivity habits.
- Get this audiobook free then 1 credit each month, good for any title you like - yours to keep, even if you cancel
- Listen all you want to the Plus Catalogue—a selection of thousands of Audible Originals, audiobooks and podcasts, including exclusive series
- Exclusive member-only deals
- $16.45 a month after 30 days. Cancel anytime
|Listening Length||2 hours|
|Audible.com.au Release Date||21 February 2018|
|Best Sellers Rank|| 156,020 in Audible Books & Originals (See Top 100 in Audible Books & Originals) |
466 in Business Decision Making & Problem Solving
1,981 in Business Decision-Making & Problem Solving
2,342 in Business Decision Making
Review this product
Top reviews from other countries
Because honestly, I did! Reading self-help books has become a "thing" for me lately, and though I usually find at least one rare gem in every book, I certainly never expect to be wowed, like I was with this book. I was so motivated, and engrossed, that if there was any one thing I regret it's that I came across this book so late at night. I really wanted to start my change NOW; my life away from procrastination. I guess it will have to wait for morning, though that breaks my heart a little.
So yes, this book was amazing! I'd honestly recommend it to everyone. Just literally everyone!!!
She also gives hands-on, actionable tips how to get over these problems. Instead of focusing only on time-management, the book explores why an individual might be feeling so aversive to a task in the first place.
As the father of a toddler, my favorite line in this book is “toddlers don’t procrastinate”
That was really insightful for a lot of reasons.
Anyway, this is a great book chock full of tricks to help you beat procrastination... something we all struggle with.