Based on the true story of the "Lonely Hearts Murders," renowned director Arturo Ripsteins Deep Crimson (Profundo Carmes) is an emotionally charged and profoundly original take on serial killing. Nicolas Estrella has made a meager living seducing and then stealing from lonely, often widowed, women he meets through the personal ads in local newspapers. While trying to victimize Coral, a hefty, half-mad nurse obsessed with Estrellas movie star looks, Nicolas cant help falling in love with her merciless enthusiasm for his seedy lifestyle. Together, the pair roam the back roads of Mexico looking for lonely women who Nicolas seduces and the insanely jealous Coral then murders. These lovers turned assassins feed on the misery of others with each murder binding them together all the more closely until a pitiful confession from Nicolas prompts the pairs fitting demise.
- Aspect Ratio : 1.85:1
- Is Discontinued By Manufacturer : No
- Language : Spanish
- Product dimensions : 19.05 x 13.34 x 1.91 cm; 113.4 Grams
- Manufacturer reference : 037429204528
- Subtitles: : English
- Language : Unqualified (DTS ES 6.1)
- ASIN : B0007989TI
- Number of discs : 1
- Best Sellers Rank: 65,369 in Movies & TV (See Top 100 in Movies & TV)
- 49,960 in Movies (Movies & TV)
- Customer Reviews:
Review this product
Top reviews from other countries
A MUST HAVE for true crime aficionados.