Deliver Us from Evil
Enhance your purchase
|Contributor||Ramirez, Edgar, Harris, Sean, Munn, Olivia, Coy, Chris, Bana, Eric, McHale, Joel, Derrickson, Scott|
|Runtime||1 hour and 58 minutes|
In DELIVER US FROM EVIL, New York police officer Ralph Sarchie (Eric Bana), struggling with his own personal issues, begins investigating a series of disturbing and inexplicable crimes. He joins forces with an unconventional priest (Edgar Ramirez), schooled in the rituals of exorcism, to combat the frightening and demonic possessions that are terrorizing their city. Inspired by the book, which details Sarchie's bone-chilling real-life cases.
- Aspect Ratio : 2.40:1
- Is Discontinued By Manufacturer : No
- Language : English
- Product dimensions : 1.78 x 19.05 x 13.72 cm; 58.97 Grams
- Item Model Number : 29859966
- Director : Derrickson, Scott
- Run time : 1 hour and 58 minutes
- Actors : Bana, Eric, Ramirez, Edgar, Munn, Olivia, Harris, Sean, McHale, Joel
- Dubbed: : French, Spanish
- Subtitles: : English, French, Spanish
- Studio : Sony Pictures Home Ent
- ASIN : B00LH9SD2A
- Number of discs : 1
- Best Sellers Rank: 36,045 in Movies & TV (See Top 100 in Movies & TV)
- 27,612 in Movies (Movies & TV)
- Customer Reviews:
Review this product
Top reviews from other countries
that have little or no explanation.
Things get so complex he turns to 'Father Mendoza' (Edgar Ramirez) who has been schooled in the practice of
Exorcism, a skill he will indeed need.
'Sarchie' begins to realize a link between former Soldiers who had served together during the Iraq War, he has to
find and stop 'Santino' (Sean Harris) who seems to be the central figure in occurrences.
Things become personal for the Sergeant when his family are dragged into 'Santino's' frightening world.
During the Iraq war after a fire-fight 'Santino' and colleagues had investigated a near-by tunnel, the evil that had been
found, had followed them back to the U.S.
The film has several unpleasant images along the way leading to the climax.
One or two 'Jump' moments, though i wouldn't describe the film as scary, however, it does have it's moments.
* Deliver us from Demons
* The two Sergeants
* The Demon Detective
* Director's Commentary
* Illuminating Evil - Making
* Deliver us from Evil
A must see, and supposedly based on true events.