Other Sellers on Amazon
Follow the Author
The Easy and Relaxing Memory Activity Book for Adults: Includes Relaxing Memory Activities, Easy Puzzles, Brain Games and More Paperback – Large Print, 14 February 2020
Enhance your purchase
Are you looking for a fun and relaxing way to exercise your memory?
This adult activity book provides hours of easy memory activities for adults.
There is an excellent variety of activities in this book including:
- Short-term memory: Enjoy many fun and easy short-term memory activities including Delightful Details, Particular Pictures, Silly Sentences, Backwards and Terrific Lists.
- Long-term memory: Give your long-term recall a gentle workout with a variety activities including Lovely Memories, Cool Categories, Starts With, and Complete It.
- Classic Easy Puzzles & Brain Games: Have fun and exercise your brain with several classic puzzles such as Word Search, Spot the Odd the One Out, Find the Differences, Well Made Words and Two of a Kind.
All together, there is a wonderful variety of memory actives and puzzles in this book!
Would you like a more detailed overview? Then read on…
This memory book is written by J.D. Kinnest, the author of the popular memory book The Fun and Easy Memory Activity Book for Adults, as well as several other puzzle books.
To create fun and intriguing memory activities and puzzles, the book has seven sections each one of which that has a specific theme such as:
- Around the House
- Arts & Crafts
- Our Beautiful Earth
- Love of Animals
In each section, there are short-term memory activities, long-term recall activities and classic puzzles that are based around the theme.
Other fun and useful features in this book include large-print and clear images, as well as easy-to-use solutions.
Enjoy hours of fun and mental exercise with this delightful memory book.
- Publisher : Lomic Books; Large type / Large print edition (14 February 2020)
- Language : English
- Paperback : 152 pages
- ISBN-10 : 1988923182
- ISBN-13 : 978-1988923185
- Dimensions : 19.05 x 0.89 x 23.5 cm
- Best Sellers Rank: 14,495 in Books (See Top 100 in Books)
- Customer Reviews:
About the author
Review this product
Top reviews from other countries
Well she rang me today and sounded happier than I've heard her in ages because she scored 7/8 on one of the first exercises. It was so nice to hear her find some self confidence again as her memory has really been bringing her down.
The exercises are simple but fun. Some examples she told me about: for one exercise she had to think of the right words to complete sentences. For another, she had to memorize the words on one page, then write them down on the next.
If you are in a similar situation and are considering buying this, I would definitely recommend!