Far Cry 6 - PlayStation 5
Recommended Retail Price (RRP)The RRP displayed is the most recent manufacturer’s recommended retail price made available to Amazon AU.
|You Save:||$41.00 (41%)|
Enhance your purchase
- Welcome to Yara, a tropical paradise frozen in time. As the dictator of Yara, Anton Castillo is intent on restoring his nation back to its former glory by any means, with his son, Diego, following in his bloody footsteps. Their ruthless oppression has ignited a revolution.
- Pre-order now to get access to the Libertad Pack which includes the “Libertad Outfit” for your loyal Chorizo and the state-of-the-art “Discos Locos”, a weaponized disc launcher that will make your enemies dance on their own graves.
- FIGHT FOR FREEDOM Play as Dani Rojas, a local Yaran and become a guerrilla fighter to liberate the nation
- YARA TORN APART Fight against Anton's troops in the largest Far Cry playground to date across jungles, beaches and Esperanza the capital city of Yara
- GUERRILLA FIREPOWER Employ makeshift weapons, vehicles, and Amigos, the new Fangs for Hire to burn the tyrannical regime to the ground
Frequently bought together
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question might be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who bought this product.
Please make sure that you've entered a valid question. You can edit your question or post anyway.
Please enter a question.
Welcome to Yara, a tropical paradise frozen in time. As the dictator of Yara, Anton Castillo is intent on restoring his nation back to its former glory by any means, with his son, Diego, following in his bloody footsteps. Their ruthless oppression has ignited a revolution.
From the manufacturer
Review this product
Reviews with images
Top reviews from Australia
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
Delivery by Amazon was pretty terrible, though. I preordered the game twelve months ago (before it's original release got bumped back), and yet it still took something like four days to even get dispatched, with multiple alerts to expect on a particular day before finally being pushed back further and further.
Pretty disappointing experience, considering how quickly Amazon have gotten stuff out to me in the past. Hopefully it was just a one off.
- Graphics are stunning, specially the water details and the terrain.
- The loading times are not bad, they are not instant but not so high either.
- Although most of the quests are rinse and repeat type, they are quite enjoyable and there are heaps of activities for you to do and whole map is massive!.
- There is a vast collection of weapons for you to experiment with, but I mostly use a maxed out sniper rifle, pistol, a shotty and an anti vehicle launcher almost all the time.
The gameplay system however I found to be very buggy and quite frustrating. AI of npc characters are a joke and path finding / route guidance is hilarious at times. Here are few bugs in the game that I found most annoying to deal with and has not been fixed since launch till the time of writing in Nov 2021.
- Unable to purchase any weapons from barracks upgrades since early game (it is fully upgraded but it's bugged and no weapons are available),
- 8th leader mission is not unlocking and hence cannot unlock him for operations.
- Game is not doing atomic operations. The game crashed a few times, when resumed the resources that I had spent on upgrades such as weapon attachments or others have been consumed, but upgrades are missing and still shows as not purchased.
- Random bugs such as you would fall through the map and suddenly appear on other side of the map.
The game has a lot of potential, but it needs to an update to patch all sorts of repeating defects that blocks progressing.
But a few bugs, and the worst thing is never ending spawning enemies even though you've wiped all out literally like 10 seconds ago. That makes it frustrating experience. (This is not that kind of Left for Dead where you fight unending waves of zombies).
There are also bugs where you cant save your vehicles no matter how properly you are in the box, there are bugs which requires PS5 to restart, etc.
6 out of 10 for me. Not a great game. Just above average.
LOVE THE GAME - graphics, sound, gameplay, story and characters are rich and varied with some bad accents, as usual, and expected. Very hard to put the game down and stop playing. Highly recommended!