Ghost Ship (Collector's Edition)
|Additional Blu-ray options|| |
|New from||Used from|
|1-Disc Version|| |
Enhance your purchase
|Contributor||GHOST SHIP (COLLECTOR's EDITION)|
Buy 3, save 10%. Enter code PTHCHTAYUKPM at checkout.
Buy 3 to save 10%. Click here to see qualifying products . Enter code PTHCHTAYUKPM at checkout. Offered by Amazon US. See more products in this promotion
Buy 2, save 5%. Enter code NJEJWJGTYWFF at checkout.
Buy 2 to save 5%. Click here to see qualifying products . Enter code NJEJWJGTYWFF at checkout. Offered by Amazon US. See more products in this promotion
"One of the Scariest, Most Original Horror Movies in Years." Rob Blackwelder, San Francisco Examiner Finders keepers. Any abandoned ship floating in international waters can be claimed and towed to port by whomever is fortunate enough to find it. Or, in the case of one team of salvage experts, unfortunate enough. In this stylish, effects-packed chiller from Dark Castle Entertainment, salvagers trained for any situation imaginable come face to horrifying face with the unimaginable after boarding a derelict luxury liner. Julianna Margulies, Gabriel Byrne, Ron Eldard and Isaiah Washington are among the hands on deck who'll confront a seafaring collector of souls. Steve Beck (Thirteen Ghosts) directs this frightful chiller.
- Aspect Ratio : 1.85:1
- Language : English
- Product dimensions : 1.78 x 19.05 x 13.72 cm; 81.93 Grams
- Item Model Number : BRSF20960
- Media Format : Collector's Edition
- Release date : 18 August 2020
- Actors : GHOST SHIP (COLLECTOR's EDITION)
- Language : English (DTS 5.1)
- Studio : SHOUT FACTORY
- ASIN : B088BDSY2R
- Number of discs : 1
- Customer Reviews:
Review this product
Top reviews from other countries
A huge passenger ship riddled with spooks is ripe for
salvage reward, easier said than done. One by one the
treasure hunters are tormented by evil...sea evil!.
Super slick production values, some tasty gore &
Karl Urban looking like Brad in World War Z (think it's Urban).
The picture quality's first rate, widescreen & fills all the screen
on a modern T.V. This release is uncut, as are most, all
except the German FSK16 release, apparently this one's cut,
the FSK18 is uncut though. Run time: 1hr 30min 35sec.
Extras: quite a few, check back of box, it's late-can't be typing all that!.
- It has an exellent story witch keeps the tension until the end. I saw this movie already 6 or 7 times, and each time I ended at the point of my chair.
- That's the reason why this time I bought the blue ray version, to complete my collection of best movies ever (for me that is).
- Lucky for me it has Dutch subtitles.