HTC VIVE Pro Full Kit Virtual Reality System
Enhance your purchase
About this item
- STEAM VR 2.0 TRACKING - From seated to standing to full 7M x 7M room-scale. Ideal for multi-user environments for sub-millimetre tracking accuracy.
- HIGH RESOLUTION DISPLAY - Dual-OLED displays with industry leading resolution of 2880 x 1600 pixels for unparalleled visual fidelity of graphics, text, and textures.
- SPATIAL AUDIO WITH NOISE CANCELLATION - hi-res, high impedance headphones, 3D spatial sound with active noise cancellation for an immersive experience without distractions from real-world.
- MULTI-USER AND EXTENDED USE – Even weight distribution of the headset, easy on and off, and adjustments for head size, glasses and interpupillary distance (IPD) makes multi-user and extended use easier than ever.
- VIVE TRACKER ECOSYSTEM – Expand business use cases by adding real-life objects to VIVE Tracker bringing the object into your virtual simulation. Ideal for motion capture, automotive, aerospace or heavy equipment simulation.
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question might be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who bought this product.
Please make sure that you've entered a valid question. You can edit your question or post anyway.
Please enter a question.
- Batteries : 2 Lithium ion batteries required. (included)
- Product dimensions : 34.4 x 53.2 x 18.5 cm; 1.73 Kilograms
- Release date : 1 July 2019
- ASIN : B07KJQT4GG
- Item Model Number : 99HANW002-00
- Best Sellers Rank: 244,648 in Electronics (See Top 100 in Electronics)
- Customer Reviews:
Built to meet the needs of today’s most demanding VR users, VIVE Pro is an easy-to-deploy VR system that scales with your business and provides the richest feature set for professional users. From seated environments to expansive, multi-user deployments, VIVE Pro delivers the highest fidelity, clearest audio and most immersive VR experience.
Captivating, comfortable immersion
Hi-res headphones, 3D spatial audio, and active noise cancellation make your virtual experience more enthralling than ever, while adjustable ergonomics customize your comfort level. Increased Point of Weight Support.
Spot every detail
See the difference with VIVE Pro. The all new screen panels dazzle the eye and sweep you away into your wildest imagination. Uncompromising, super-rich colours and details bring objects to life like never before.
Scale your tracking volumes – from seated to standing to full 10x10 metre room-scale tracking. SteamVR™ 2.0 allows you to add up to 4 base stations for wide-area tracking avoiding occlusion, and ideal for multi-user environments, all at sub-millimetre accuracy.
Never Second Guess
Never second guess a step when blazing a new trail. With Chaperone, the technology re-creates a virtual outline of your environment, enabling the user to see and feel the current surroundings without the need of removing the HMD.
VIVE Pro delivers immersion unlike any other: true-to-life precise tracking, ultra-vibrant colours and uber-realistic sounds create a world that transports you to any scene in split seconds. With the highest quality display of any VR headset, VIVE Pro gives life to any realities.
1x HMD, 1x 3in1 Cable, 1x Spare Face Cushion, 1x Linkbox, 2x Base (+power adaptors), 2x Controllers (plus micro USB power adaptors), 1x 5m AUX Cable, 1x HDMI-HDMI, 1x USB-USB, 1x 5m Cable, 1x Headphones
Review this product
Top reviews from other countries
Flyinside is an add on to make fsx vr compatible. Google it. Worth it. Be aware the default flight is a microlight 1000ft above a tropical island. Easy on a monitor but the scale and precarious feeling in vr takes some getting used to. I managed to land without ejecting my dinner though. Suggest use a 747 jumbo jet first, with all that metal around you , you feel more secure.
Try it! You won’t look back!
Unless you fancy hacking around json files and potentially bricking your unit stay clear of this utter trash product.