The Happiness Trap: How to Stop Struggling and Start Living Audible Audiobook – Unabridged
Free yourself from depression, anxiety, and insecurity, and instead build a rich and meaningful life with the updated and expanded edition of the world’s best-selling guide to Acceptance and Commitment Therapy (ACT).
Over 1 million copies sold!
In The Happiness Trap, Dr. Russ Harris provides a means to escape the epidemic of stress, anxiety, and depression, unlocking the secrets to a truly fulfilling life.
Updated and expanded by 50 percent in its second edition, this empowering book presents the insights and techniques of Acceptance and Commitment Therapy (ACT), covering more topics and providing more practical tools than ever before. Learn how to clarify your values, develop self-compassion, and find true satisfaction with this bigger and better guide to:
- Reducing stress and worry
- Handling painful thoughts and feelings more effectively
- Breaking self-defeating habits
- Overcoming insecurity and self-doubt
- Building better relationships
- Improving performance and finding fulfillment at work
New topics include activating self-compassion; how to deal with loneliness, grief, and trauma; how to work with difficult behaviors like people-pleasing, perfectionism, and procrastination; and how to make difficult decisions.
The Happiness Trap is for everyone. Whether you’re lacking confidence, facing illness, coping with loss, working in a high-stress job, or suffering from anxiety or depression, this book will show you how to build authentic happiness, from the inside out.
- Get this audiobook free then 1 credit each month, good for any title you like - yours to keep, even if you cancel
- Listen all you want to the Plus Catalogue—a selection of thousands of Audible Originals, audiobooks and podcasts, including exclusive series
- Exclusive member-only deals
- $16.45 a month after 30 days. Cancel anytime
|Listening Length||12 hours and 19 minutes|
|Audible.com.au Release Date||08 January 2022|
|Best Sellers Rank|| 204 in Audible Books & Originals (See Top 100 in Audible Books & Originals) |
2 in Mood Disorders (Audible Books & Originals)
3 in Depression (Books)
7 in Cognitive Psychology (Books)
Review this product
Top reviews from Australia
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
Top reviews from other countries
I hope anyone out there struggling, finds the right path, healing and support as well.
Maybe this book can help you too .
Excellent writing. Clear and concise.
That said, it's still a 5 star book for me.