Barbra Streisand is a knockout as Dolly Levi, the woman "who arranges things like furniture and daffodils and lives". And Hello Dolly!, is the blockbuster musical you'll want to see her in again and again. The famed plot concerns Dolly, a young widow and professional matchmaker who sets her sights, and whatever else she can muster, on conquering tight-fisted Yonkers merchant, Horace Vandergeider, beautifully played by Walter Matthau. How she does it has to be the grandest, singingest, dancingest, marchingest flag-wavingest musical there ever was.
- Aspect Ratio : 2.35:1
- Is Discontinued By Manufacturer : No
- Language : English
- Package Dimensions : 19.1 x 13.6 x 1.4 cm; 80 Grams
- Manufacturer reference : 5039036051385
- Media Format : Digital, DVD
- Subtitles: : English, Danish, Croatian, Finnish, Czech, Hebrew, Norwegian, Hungarian, Icelandic, Polish, Portuguese, Swedish, Turkish
- Studio : Fox
- ASIN : B007JV72AO
- Number of discs : 1
- Best Sellers Rank: 14,960 in Movies & TV (See Top 100 in Movies & TV)
- 11,472 in Movies (Movies & TV)
- Customer Reviews:
Review this product
Top reviews from Australia
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
Top reviews from other countries
The musical itself is cheesy but a lovely fun musical: catchy songs, humorous. Great singing from Streisand. A lavish musical, one of the last classic musicals of this full blown standard to come from Hollywood.
Hello Dolly! Cheers me up, and I love that it’s been given this new lease of life.
Danny Lockin was a superb dancer,rivalling my favourite,Grover Dale,so watch him in "Hello Dolly",and you will see what I mean.Poor,poor Danny.What a way to go.So much for Orange County justice.
My only cloud on the horizon,when watching "Hello,Dolly!".