How to Talk to Anyone: 92 Little Tricks for Big Success in Relationships Audible Audiobook – Unabridged
"You'll not only break the ice, you'll melt it away with your new skills." -Larry King
"The lost art of verbal communication may be revitalized by Leil Lowndes." -Harvey McKay, author of How to Swim with the Sharks Without Being Eaten Alive
What is that magic quality that makes some people instantly loved and respected? Everyone wants to be their friend (or, if single, their lover). In business, they rise swiftly to the top of the corporate ladder. What is their “Midas touch?”
What it boils down to is a more skillful way of dealing with people.
The author has spent her career teaching people how to communicate for success. In her book How to Talk to Anyone, Lowndes offers 92 easy and effective sure-fire success techniques - she takes the listener from first meeting all the way up to sophisticated techniques used by the big winners in life. In this information-packed audiobook you’ll find:
- 9 ways to make a dynamite first impression
- 14 ways to master small talk, “big talk,” and body language
- 14 ways to walk and talk like a VIP or celebrity
- 6 ways to sound like an insider in any crowd
- 7 ways to establish deep subliminal rapport with anyone
- 9 ways to feed someone’s ego (and know when NOT to!)
- 11 ways to make your phone a powerful communications tool
- 15 ways to work a party like a politician works a room
- 7 ways to talk with tigers and not get eaten alive
In her trademark entertaining and straight-shooting style, Leil gives the techniques catchy names so you’ll remember them when you really need them, including: “Rubberneck the Room,” “Be a Copyclass,” “Come Hither Hands,” “Bare Their Hot Button,” “The Great Scorecard in the Sky,” and “Play the Tombstone Game,” for big success in your social life, romance, and business.
How to Talk to Anyone, which is an update of her popular book, Talking the Winner's Way (see the 5-star reviews of the latter) is based on solid research about techniques that work!
By the way, don't confuse How to Talk to Anyone with one of Leil's previous books, How to Talk to Anybody About Anything. This one is completely different!
- Get this audiobook free then 1 credit each month, good for any title you like - yours to keep, even if you cancel
- Listen all you want to the Plus Catalogue—a selection of thousands of Audible Originals, audiobooks and podcasts, including exclusive series
- Exclusive member-only deals
- $16.45 a month after 30 days. Cancel anytime
|Listening Length||8 hours and 59 minutes|
|Narrator||Leil Lowndes, Joyce Bean|
|Whispersync for Voice||Ready|
|Audible.com.au Release Date||01 September 2015|
|Best Sellers Rank|| 61 in Audible Books & Originals (See Top 100 in Audible Books & Originals) |
1 in Workplace Communication
1 in Business Communication (Audible Books & Originals)
2 in Communication & Social Skills (Audible Books & Originals)
Review this product
Top reviews from Australia
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
Top reviews from other countries
Sie fällt auf, und will im Mittelpunkt stehen.
Das ist nicht, was ich will.
Ich bin eher ein Denker. Und darum scheiter ich hin- und wieder im beruflichen Kontext,
weil ich eine Sache gut durchdacht habe, aber meinen Lösungsvorschlag nicht passend
Es wäre ein sinnloses Theaterspiel würde ich die im Buch genanten Hinweise umsetzen.
Die meisten Ratschläge des Buches sind nicht wissenschaftlich belegt.
Es geht in dem Buch eher darum "Wie spiele ich mich als Person in den Mittelpunkt?". Sorry,
das ist nicht mein Anliegen.
Ich frage mich warum das Buch so gute Bewertungen hat.
This yields a short term high in confidence and pride (after trials and errors in implementing them) but you can't get further than that in building any form of relationships(career, friendship, romance) that would last or even work in the long term.