Mario Party Superstars - Nintendo Switch
About this item
- 100 classic minigames return from the Nintendo 64 and Nintendo GameCube games and more!
- Try your hand at a Superstar collection of minigames from throughout the Mario Party series. Whether you are saving up coins for stars in board game mode or practicing in free play, there is nothing quite like being the last one standing in Mushroom Mix-Up or Shy Guy Says.
- All minigames are played with button controls, so you can stick to the Joy-Con controller or bust out the Nintendo Switch Pro Controller or a Nintendo Switch Lite system.
- Party with superstars near or far. Bring the party anytime, anywhere with same-system, local wireless, or online play. Matches with friends in board game mode save each turn, so feel free to take a break and pick up where you left off. Use stickers to praise or pester fellow players as you race across the board collecting stars.
- All modes support online multiplayer, so you can hop in with friends for a few minigames or a marathon 30-turn match. Victory is just as sweet (and stealing stars is just as satisfying) from anywhere across the globe.
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question might be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who bought this product.
Please make sure that you've entered a valid question. You can edit your question or post anyway.
Please enter a question.
Calling all Superstars! Mario Party is back with 5 classic boards from the Nintendo 64 Mario Party games. Frosting meets flowers as you race to get the most stars (and sabotage your opponents) on the Peach’s Birthday Cake board from the original Mario Party game. Or watch the countdown that unleashes Bowser Coin Beam and hold onto those coins on the Space Land board. The tides can turn quickly in Mario Party, so stay vigilant, partygoers. This and all other modes can be played online, too! 100 classic minigames return from the Nintendo 64 and Nintendo GameCube games and more! Try your hand at a Superstar collection of minigames from throughout the Mario Party series. Whether you are saving up coins for stars in board game mode or practicing in free play, there is nothing quite like being the last one standing in Mushroom Mix-Up or Shy Guy Says.
Review this product
Top reviews from Australia
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
There are only 5 maps and only from the N64 period
Characters don't wear their little costumes on the maps
Minigames are from ALL games, some selected are classics but... i wouldn't say fun. But there are more skill based games rather than chance i would say.
It's amazing and super fun to chuck on for a party game with 4 friends. But yeah, wish they included more if they just remade everything. There is NO new content at all. So just keep that in mind.
I'm not happy with this. Too bad I cannot rate it worst than one start.
One of the great game to recommend.