16 in 1 Nintendo Switch Metal Lock Buckles Repair Tools Joy-con Replacement
Enhance your purchase
- Original part is plastic and easily damaged, metal alloy joy-con latches recommended for anyone having trouble with joy-con latching.
- Metal locks tight the metal rails on the console itself, would never slid off while using the console.
- DIY to repair loose for Nintendo switch joy-con grip to spare yourself the replacement fee.
- Easy to install and detach. You can also check out some YouTube videos.
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question might be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who bought this product.
Please make sure that you've entered a valid question. You can edit your question or post anyway.
Please enter a question.
- Compatible Model: Nintendo Switch
- Type: Metal Lock Buckles
- To Fit: Controller
- Platform: Nintendo Switch
- QTY: 16 pcs
How to install the Metal Lock Buckles?
1. Use the Y screwdriver to open 4 screws on the joy con.
2. Use the X screwdriver to open the screw inside the joy con.
3. Take down the small iron with the tweezers.
4. Then take the original lock buckle out carefully.
5. Then put the spring into the metal lock buckle.
6. Put the metal lock buckle into the joy con by tweezers and press the spring into the slot.
7. Finally, put back the small iron and the screw. Close the joy con case back.
What is in the pakage
- 1 x 2.0 Y Screwdriver
- 1 x 2.0 X Screwdriver
- 1 x 1.5 Y Screwdriver
- 1 x tweezers
- 2 x Springs
- 4 x Joy Con metal lock buckle
- 6 x Screws
- (Total: 16 pcs)
- Please verify your Model before purchasing.
|5 star (0%)||0%|
|4 star (0%)||0%|
|3 star (0%)||0%|
|2 star (0%)||0%|
|1 star (0%)||0%|