Other Sellers on Amazon
1-2-Switch (Nintendo Switch)
Enhance your purchase
About this item
- Face each other and 1-2-Switch; look at your opponent, not the screen
- Detach the Joy-Con from the console, hand one to your opponent and bam, it's game time
- Anyone can play 1-2-Switch, just lock eyes with your opponent and get ready to discover the many functions of the Joy-Con, including HD rumble and enhanced motion sensors
- Included are quick draw, milk, eating contest, samurai training, table tennis, ball count, safe crack, copy dance and more
- Compatible with the Nintendo Switch only
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question might be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who bought this product.
Please make sure that you've entered a valid question. You can edit your question or post anyway.
Please enter a question.
- Is Discontinued By Manufacturer : No
- Product dimensions : 17 x 10.5 x 1.1 cm; 52 Grams
- Release date : 3 March 2017
- ASIN : B01MY7KZUE
- Item Model Number : MAIN-08696
- Customer Reviews:
This is the Nintendo video game in which players compete in fun activities while staring into each other's eyes instead of at the TV screen. From wild west gunslinging to copying each other's dance moves, the games in 1-2-Switch make creative use of a broad variety of Nintendo Switch features to liven up parties with anyone, anywhere, at any time. 1-2-Switch will be available alongside the Nintendo Switch system.
1 2 Switch
Review this product
Top reviews from other countries
So yeah, returned for a refund. Maybe ok for kids up to age 5... Otherwise do not waste your money. Should simply be pre-installed on the Switch as an introduction to what the controller's can do.
Just a note when you first play the game it only lets you play a limited selection of the easier mini games for a while until it thinks you have got used to the controls and then you unlock the entire game, not sure why...
I went to a cousins house and he had the switch and this game and told me his experience of bringing this out kids and adults playing the the short fun games.
I can confirm that it make visits from people who I don't know super well fun ( i have a ultra large extended family being from an Asian family).
Nintendo don't have the best graphics the most realistic physics. It's not for the hard core gamer. It's for the people who want to bring people together which I love in technology.
My one star reduction is because there is simply not enough games in the game ( the game is a set of mini games).
Pretty disappointing as a full priced launch title - should have been a free bundle in with the console, and even then it won't see much play.