- Customers will receive $100 promotional credit for a future eligible order when they purchase an Oculus Quest 2 Headset sold by Amazon AU. See full T&Cs and eligibility criteria. Here's how (terms and conditions apply)
Other Sellers on Amazon
Oculus Quest 2 - Advanced All-In-One Virtual Reality Headset - 128 GB
Enhance your purchase
- Next-level Hardware - Make every move count with a blazing-fast processor and our highest-resolution display
- All-In-One Gaming - With backward compatibility, you can explore new titles and old favorites in the expansive Quest content library
- Immersive Entertainment - Get the best seat in the house to live concerts, groundbreaking films, exclusive events and more
- Quest 2 requires your Facebook account to log in, making it easy to meet up with friends in VR and discover communities around the world
- Easy Setup - Just open the box, set up with the smartphone app and jump into VR. No PC or console needed. Requires wireless internet access and the Oculus app (free download) to set up device
- Premium Display - Catch every detail with a stunning display that features 50% more pixels than the original Quest
- Ultimate Control - Redesigned Oculus Touch controllers transport your movements directly into VR with intuitive controls
- PC VR Compatible - Step into incredible Oculus Rift titles by connecting an Oculus Link cable to a compatible gaming PC. Oculus Link Cable sold separately
Product detailsSize Name:128 GB
- Batteries : 1 Lithium ion batteries required. (included)
- Product Dimensions : 41.66 x 19.4 x 12.7 cm; 1.85 Kilograms
- Release date : 24 August 2021
- ASIN : B08V51TP2C
- Item Model Number : 899-00186-02
- Country of origin : China
- Customer Reviews:
Frequently bought together
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question might be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who bought this product.
Please make sure that you've entered a valid question. You can edit your question or post anyway.
Please enter a question.
Oculus Quest 2 is our most advanced all-in-one VR system yet. Every detail has been engineered to make virtual worlds adapt to your movements, letting you explore awe-inspiring games and experiences with unparalleled freedom. No PC or console required. Get the most out of each moment with blazing-fast performance and next-generation graphics. Stay focused with a stunning display that features 50% more pixels than the original Quest. Or take a break from the action and grab front-row seats to live concerts, exclusive events and more. The redesigned Touch controllers feature improved ergonomics and intuitive controls that transport your gestures, motions and actions directly into VR. You can even connect your VR headset to a gaming-compatible computer with an Oculus Link cable to access hundreds of PC VR games and experiences. Quest 2 also lets you bring your friends into the action. With live casting, you can share your VR experience with people around you. Or meet up with friends in virtual worlds to battle in multiplayer competitions or just spend some time together. With Oculus Quest 2, there’s no end in sight to what you can play, create and discover in virtual reality. Facebook account required.
From the manufacturer
Review this product
Reviews with images
Top reviews from Australia
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
However, despite "PC VR Compatible" being one of the supposed selling points of the Quest 2, setting up to use the PC for playing games on Steam requires the purchase of a piece of software called "Virtual Desktop" and then requires you to "sideload" a patch on top of this. I ended up having to rely on a VR savvy friend to come over and use a Youtube walkthrough to help get this done.
There is also an Oculus app to download to your PC and this will allow you to buy games. Only problem is that games bought through this app aren't downloadable to the Quest and must be played tethered to the PC. WTF, especially, when this isn't stated clearly on the purchase page?
Intriguingly, while there are sales on the non-transferable games that you can buy using the oculus PC app, literally none of the games inside the oculus version of the store are on sale. For example, I bought one game through the PC app (50% off) expecting to be able to download and play it through my oculus, but when I discovered I could not I also discovered that the same app was still full price inside the Quest version of the store.
A major problem is that there really isn't any good content for the Quest at this stage. What little there is, is hugely expensive, charging AAA prices for CCC games. I'm very much into open world games, for which VR should be perfect, but most Quest games seem to involve standing still and overcoming waves of enemies. Expect to spend hundreds of dollars in the search of good VR content.
I was also quite disappointed with the quality of the build. At the very least, I would have expected glass, rather than easily damaged plastic for the lenses, especially given how easily they fog up. The headband is a disaster, forcing you to spend yet more money and the price that Oculus wants for both this and its "Link" cable is criminal.
My advice? This device (and probably VR as a whole) simply isn't ready for prime time. Hold off until the next generation of VR, or if you must buy it, wait until there is some halfway decent content.
The fact that most of my time with the unit has been spent watching Amazon Prime inside a Virtual cinema says much about the current capabilities of the technology.
After weeks of waiting I finally was advised to return the headset and all components to an address in Hong Kong.
I spend $85 to send back and was promised a replacement Oculus Quest 2 would be sent out. Its now 2 months later and I have no replacement! Emails to Oculus support has not provided me with any satisfaction as what the status is. Cannot recommend dealing with Oculus
It, however, needs the elite head strap for comfort so spend the extra money and if you have any left get the KIWI design or the VR power Battery Pack for the Quest Headset. This will not only double or triple your battery life but it'll act as a counter weight to the headset and make it even more comfortable
must have apps:
Saints and Sinner
and it is by far my favourite. I have owned the PSVR and Vive Cosmos and despite this being the cheapest it has a better display and controller tracking. With the recent link cable update this works great as a PCVR Headset. The only drawbacks are the strap is meh and the foam cover is pretty bad which means you need to buy some additional accessories if you intend to use this more than casually. Despite this, I strongly recommend buying this if you have even a slight curiosity about VR.
Overall the Quest 2 is awesome. I had the PSVR and the original HTC Vive which were both ok but in comparison the Quest 2 is soooooooooo much better. And the option to play both wireless and tethered is a HUGE bonus.