Other Sellers on Amazon
Pooping Dogs 2021-2022 | 18 Month Calendar: Funny Pooches Wall Planner Gag Gift Idea for Dog Lovers White Elephant Party, Santa Secret, Stocking ... Exchange Yankee Swap | Birthday Christmas Paperback – 18-month calendar, 14 September 2020
Enhance your purchase
This NEW Pooping Dogs 2021 Calendar is the Perfect Gift Idea for Dog Lovers Everywhere!
Give this funny and memorable gift for upcoming:
- White Elephant Party
- Yankee Swap
- Secret Santa
- Stocking Fillers / Stuffers for any Dog Lover or Owner
- Highest premium quality paper
- 18 brilliant high resolution pooping dog images (full colour)
- Modern 18-month grid planner in English and Spanish, including US and UK holidays
- Perfect for jotting down ideas and for all your daily reminder needs
- Nicely printed glossy cover design
- Lots of space for writing
- Calendar Size: 8.5” x 8.5”
- 2 Bonus notes pages for your extra planning needs!
This year's edition features a Beagle, Labrador Retriever, Swiss Shepherd, Pomeranian German Shorthaired Pointer, Chihuahua and more - answering nature's call.
- ASIN : B08JVR5MBR
- Publisher : Independently published (14 September 2020)
- Language : English
- Paperback : 41 pages
- ISBN-13 : 979-8686279209
- Dimensions : 21.59 x 0.25 x 21.59 cm
- Best Sellers Rank: 113,199 in Books (See Top 100 in Books)
- Customer Reviews:
4.3 out of 5
167 global ratings
Review this product
Top review from Australia
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
Reviewed in Australia on 7 November 2021
Disliked the fact that selling a 2021 calendar when the year is almost over
Top reviews from other countries
Nice presentReviewed in the United Kingdom on 21 December 2020
Bought as a present for someone. Smaller than expected and not worth £10. Didn’t have holes in to hang up so had to hole punch myself
Funny CalendarReviewed in Canada on 30 March 2022
Had to look at all the pictures as soon as it was received, pretty funny!
Only Has 6 Months of 2022!Reviewed in the United States on 20 December 2021
This is so stupid. You'd think an 18-month calendar would have a few months of the earlier year and 12 months of the following year. This one starts in January of 2021 and ends in June of 2022! If I could give it negative stars I would.
3 people found this helpful
Great gag gift but no way to hangReviewed in the United States on 13 December 2021
This was a gag gift for an adult white elephant gift exchange and it was a hit. Only weird thing is the way it is bound, which has binding to the left like you'd open a book. But then once you open it, you turn it vertical like a traditional calendar would hang. Except there are no holes in the top of the page to actually hang it. So you'll need to punch a hole through every page for that. Otherwise it's a funny gift.