Radical Acceptance and Self-Esteem: Embrace Your Gifts of Imperfection, Overcome Your Confidence Gap and Build Self-Acceptance Audible Audiobook – Unabridged
|New from||Used from|
Audible Audiobook, Unabridged
|Free with your Audible trial|
Feeling as if you are at war with yourself and your reality? Triggering worry, helplessness, and doubt? Struggling with feeling completely overwhelmed by your emotions? You want to stop those raging emotions within yourself?
If you are looking for ways to overcome your personal fears and your vulnerabilities, then you are in the right place. The truth is that everyone at some point feels completely stunned by what is happening both inside and outside of his or her body. Instead of fighting your feelings and your reality, you can embrace radical acceptance.
The solution is accepting your own reality and your personality with all your insecurities and vulnerabilities. You have probably done this by trying to fight what is inside you, trying to fight what is around you, and you still ended up in that vicious cycle of negativity, despair, and avoidance. You also may have struggled toward perfection, which is definitely overrated, making people feel less satisfied and more miserable about themselves.
Sounds familiar? If it does, then radical acceptance is the way to go. Once there, you get to solve the problem, you get to change your perspective on the problem, and you get to work your way toward accepting and acknowledging. If you want to learn more about turning your resistance into acceptance, get started with the audiobook and learn how to live fearlessly being fully aware of your self-worth and value.
Inside, you will discover:
- What are basic and complex human emotions
- What are dark emotions and how to heal through your dark emotions
- How to maintain your inner peace
- How emotions affect your body and mind
- How are your emotions connected to your self-esteem
- How to practice radical acceptance
- And much much more
- Get this audiobook free then 1 credit each month, good for any title you like - yours to keep, even if you cancel
- Listen all you want to the Plus Catalogue—a selection of thousands of Audible Originals, audiobooks and podcasts, including exclusive series
- Exclusive member-only deals
- $16.45 a month after 30 days. Cancel anytime
|Listening Length||3 hours and 2 minutes|
|Narrator||Jim D Johnston|
|Audible.com.au Release Date||23 October 2018|
|Best Sellers Rank|| 69,657 in Audible Books & Originals (See Top 100 in Audible Books & Originals) |
450 in Self-Esteem (Audible Books & Originals)
1,771 in Self-Esteem (Books)
4,006 in Personal Success