Other Sellers on Amazon
Red Dead Redemption II - PlayStation 4
Enhance your purchase
- Developed by the creators of Grand Theft Auto V and Red Dead Redemption, Red Dead Redemption 2 is an epic tale of life in America’s unforgiving heartland; The game's vast and atmospheric world will also provide the foundation for a brand new online multiplayer experience
- After a robbery goes badly wrong in the western town of Blackwater, Arthur Morgan and the Van der Linde gang are forced to flee.
- With federal agents and the best bounty hunters in the nation massing on their heels, the gang must rob, steal and fight their way across the rugged heartland of America in order to survive.
- America, 1899. The end of the Wild West era has begun as lawmen hunt down the last remaining outlaw gangs. Those who will not surrender or succumb are killed.
- Product dimensions : 13.5 x 1.5 x 17 cm; 80 Grams
- Release date : 26 October 2018
- ASIN : B079J83PQ9
- Item Model Number : 5423120
- Country of origin : Australia
- Customer Reviews:
Developed by the creators of Grand Theft Auto V and Red Dead Redemption, Red Dead Redemption 2 is an epic tale of life in America’s unforgiving heartland. The game’s vast and atmospheric world will also provide the foundation for a brand new online multiplayer experience.
From the manufacturer
Live In A Gang Of Outlaws Fighting To Survive
As Arthur Morgan, loyal right hand to charismatic gang leader, Dutch Van Der Linde, you’ll live, hunt, party, steal and fight alongside a diverse cast of outlaws you’ll come to know as family.
The World of Red Dead Online
Join millions of fellow players in the ever-evolving world of Red Dead Online, and experience a vast recreation of the American West now packed with years’ worth of new features, gameplay and additional enhancements.
Step into a Frontier Pursuits Role
Chase down bounties as a Bounty Hunter, fish and trade as a Trader; search for exotic treasures as a Collector; run your own underground Moonshine distillery, or become a Naturalist to learn the secrets of the animal kingdom and much more in a world of astounding depth and detail.
Review this product
Reviewed in Australia on 3 March 2022
Reviews with images
Read reviews that mention
Top reviews from Australia
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
Many will call it a masterpiece. And in several ways it is. But for me, I stopped playing after 2 weeks of trying, and I doubt I will start again.
From the moment you start playing you are immediately immersed into the world.
The graphics are outstanding and the attention to detail is just out of this world, nothing like you've seen before.
From the footprints that you or your horse leave in the snow, to the amazing weather system.
The things you can do in this game are countless. I bought this game on release day 26th October and I am still not half way through the story, because of side quests, exploring, hunting, fishing, playing poker.
If anyone is doubting buying this game, don't, you will not be disappointed!
I wish I could give it 10 stars.
Now, I need to get back to the game! :)
Even just for the brilliant visuals and the main characters excellent voice acting skills. Give this game a chance and you might just find yourself lost in the Wild West for many months to come.
Storyline is compelling, if not a little overembellished in parts, and is acted perfectly. You'll want to see it through to the bitter end (and then some).
The Online component is not as impressive, but they've continued to add to it!
From start to finish and all in between, you're thrown into the world of the wild west, the mountains and the snow. This game has so many intricate and complex systems in it, I'm still finding things I haven't seen or hearing dialogue I never heard on my 3rd playthrough. Yes I know, why play it 3 times when you can play it's open world. Well, the story is amazing and the details and cinematic experience is one of the best I've come across in games. Last of us, Uncharted, Tomb raider and Halo come to mind when I think of an immersive, fulfilling world and experience, Red Dead Redemption 1 was just huge and incredible. #2 is so impressive we'll be comparing the next gen titles to it for some time to come. Highly recommended, Rockstar did a fantastic job and their online is also a good addition to the game.