Other Sellers on Amazon
Download the free Kindle app and start reading Kindle books instantly on your smartphone, tablet or computer – no Kindle device required. Learn more
Read instantly on your browser with Kindle Cloud Reader.
Using your mobile phone camera, scan the code below and download the Kindle app.
Enter your mobile phone or email address
By pressing ‘Send link’, you agree to Amazon's Conditions of Use.
You consent to receive an automated text message from or on behalf of Amazon about the Kindle App at your mobile number above. Consent is not a condition of any purchase. Message and data rates may apply.
Score Higher on the UCAT: 1500 Questions + Online Paperback – 1 June 2021
Enhance your purchase
We know it's crucial that you go into your UCAT exam equipped with the most up-to-date information available. Score Higher on the UCAT comes with access to additional online resources, including any recent exam changes, hundreds of questions, an online question bank, and a mock online test with full worked answers to ensure that there are no surprises waiting for you on test day.
The Most Practice
- 1,500 questions in the book and online—more than any other UCAT book
- Three full-length tests: one mock online test to help you practise for speed and accuracy in a test-like interface, and two tests with worked answers in the book
- Online question bank to fine-tune and master your performance on specific question types
- The authors of Score Higher on the UCAT have helped thousands of students prepare for the exam. They offer invaluable tips and strategies for every section of the test, helping you to avoid the common pitfalls that trip up other UCAT students.
- We invented test preparation—Kaplan (www.kaptest.co.uk) has been helping students for 80 years. Our proven strategies have helped legions of students achieve their dreams.
Frequently bought together
- Publisher : Kaplan Test Prep; Seventh edition (1 June 2021)
- Language : English
- Paperback : 504 pages
- ISBN-10 : 1506264565
- ISBN-13 : 978-1506264561
- Dimensions : 21.27 x 2.79 x 27.62 cm
- Best Sellers Rank: 9,934 in Books (See Top 100 in Books)
- Customer Reviews:
About the author
Review this product
Top reviews from Australia
Top reviews from other countries
The online question bank has quite a few problems. I have so far found 5 incorrect answers (and I've only been using this for a week) :( There are several questions where you choose the right answer only for the KAPLAN explanation to be based on a different question, e.g. missing a digit from a number. This can end up being quite confusing. If you do buy this then I would recommend checking every answer thoroughly in the review.