Shetland: Season 3 (DVD)
Enhance your purchase
Originally created from award-winning writer Ann Cleeves’ bestselling novels, gripping crime series Shetland returns to find DI Jimmy Perez (Douglas Henshall) facing murders from the past and present with unsettling similarities in this new single mystery. When Shetlander, Thomas Malone, has his conviction for the murder of teenager Lizzie Kilmuir overturned after 23 years behind bars, Perez must reopen the investigation. Many in the close-knit island community still believe Malone to be guilty, so when his return coincides with the murder of a local journalist, he’s very firmly in the frame. As both cases become increasingly complex, stretching to Norway and into the murky world of far right extremist groups, Perez is pushed to the limit both professionally and personally. He’s as determined as ever not to give up, but, as he closes in on the truth, the investigation will lead him closer to home than he could ever have imagined.
- Language : English
- Product dimensions : 1.4 x 13.5 x 17 cm; 80 Grams
- Item Model Number : R-124355-9
- Director : Jan Matthys, Thaddeus O'Sullivan
- Media Format : DVD
- Run time : 5 hours and 46 minutes
- Release date : 9 May 2018
- Actors : Erin Armstrong, Alison O'Donnell, Steven Robertson, Douglas Henshall
- Language : English (Dolby Digital 2.0)
- Studio : Roadshow Entertainment
- ASIN : B07BC6JZ4Q
- Country of origin : Australia
- Number of discs : 2
- Best Sellers Rank: 9,667 in Movies & TV (See Top 100 in Movies & TV)
- 2,264 in TV Shows (Movies & TV)
- Customer Reviews:
Review this product
Top reviews from Australia
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
Top reviews from other countries
The photography was even better than the last series and although the storyline took a grim turn with what happened to 'Tosh' the final twist in the story was a clever surprise. Again, like other reviewers I really hope there will be more 'Shetland' series. I am really hooked on it, and I gather it's not doing any harm to the Shetland tourist trade either!