Summary & Analysis of The Confidence Gap: A Guide to the Book by Russ Harris Audible Audiobook – Unabridged
PLEASE NOTE: This is a summary and analysis of the book and not the original book.
A grounded and valuable approach to life in general, The Confidence Gap tackles commonly experienced difficulties in building confidence, staying motivated, living true to our values, and harnessing fear. Harris is relentless about mindfulness, showing how an awareness of the small things paves the way for great success.
What does this ZIP Reads summary include?
- Synopsis of the original book
- A detailed overview of each section
- The 10 Rules for Confidence
- Key themes and analysis of the rules
- How to apply the rules in your daily life with specific mindfulness techniques
- Background on the original author
About the Original Book: Confidence is a game changer and a key component in living the best life possible. So what if you don’t have it? Russ Harris shows us where the confidence gap has taken root and how we can overcome the myths it has entrenched in a success-driven society.
Grounded and flexible in his approach, Harris starts a conversation about making friends with difficult feelings and accepting the mind’s relentless ‘radio’ commentary; while defusing fear and self-judgement with openness. He highlights simple steps to achieving genuine confidence, based on a pattern of mindful, values-based living; with a spark of curiosity and a long overdue reality check.
DISCLAIMER: This book is intended as a companion to, not a replacement for, The Confidence Gap. ZIP Reads is wholly responsible for this content and is not associated with the original author in any way.
- Get this audiobook free then 1 credit each month, good for any title you like - yours to keep, even if you cancel
- Listen all you want to the Plus Catalogue—a selection of thousands of Audible Originals, audiobooks and podcasts, including exclusive series
- Exclusive member-only deals
- $16.45 a month after 30 days. Cancel anytime
|Listening Length||50 minutes|
|Audible.com.au Release Date||30 March 2018|
|Best Sellers Rank|| 41,440 in Audible Books & Originals (See Top 100 in Audible Books & Originals) |
119 in Anxiety Disorders (Audible Books & Originals)
378 in Self-Help for Anxieties & Phobias
2,510 in Schools & Teaching (Books)