Top positive review
Probably the best Assistant-Activated switch with energy monitoring.
Reviewed in Australia on 8 July 2019
So close. Yet so far.
This product has it all. As a product solely on it's own, it was easy to connect, simple to set up, and works flawlessly with Google Assistant.
* Easy to set up.
* Linking was simple with the Google Home app.
* Convenient on/off switch that's easy to manually control.
* You cannot reset the useage counters without fully removing and adding the device again if you want to test another appliance.
* Did I mention bulky?
* No memory when changing power points.
A few things that would make this device amazing:
1. If you can reset the counters/info via the app.
2. It had a memory module of sorts that stored information (such as Wi-Fi etc)
3. Dual usage timezones rates (to work out cost effectively)
It works as intended and would highly recommend for the right price (<$30).