The 65-Storey Treehouse Audible Audiobook – Unabridged
Andy and Terry’s amazing 65-Storey Treehouse now has a pet-grooming salon, a birthday room where it’s always your birthday (even when it’s not), a room full of exploding eyeballs, a lollipop shop, a quicksand pit, an ant farm, a time machine and Tree-NN: a 24-hour-a-day TV news centre keeping you up to date with all the latest treehouse news, current events and gossip.
Well, what are you waiting for? Come on up!
- Get this audiobook free then 1 credit each month, good for any title you like - yours to keep, even if you cancel
- Listen all you want to the Plus Catalogue—a selection of thousands of Audible Originals, audiobooks and podcasts, including exclusive series
- Exclusive member-only deals
- $16.45 a month after 30 days. Cancel anytime
|Listening Length||2 hours and 13 minutes|
|Audible.com.au Release Date||12 August 2015|
|Publisher||Bolinda Publishing Pty Ltd|
|Best Sellers Rank|| 14,157 in Audible Books & Originals (See Top 100 in Audible Books & Originals) |
281 in Science Fiction & Fantasy for Children (Audible Books & Originals)
631 in Literature & Fiction for Children (Audible Books & Originals)
888 in Fantasy & Magic for Children
Review this product
Top reviews from Australia
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
1. The book has lots of interesting story
2. It contains the pictures
3. The book is good for kids between 5-10 yrs old kid
worth a 5 stars
Top reviews from other countries
I couldnt read them TO him because I dont find he Story flowsvery well but he adores them to read himself.
He thinks they are hilarious.
They are well worth a 5*