|Sold by:|| Macmillan (AU) |
This price was set by the publisher.
Download the free Kindle app and start reading Kindle books instantly on your smartphone, tablet or computer – no Kindle device required. Learn more
Read instantly on your browser with Kindle Cloud Reader.
Using your mobile phone camera, scan the code below and download the Kindle app.
Enter your mobile phone or email address
By pressing ‘Send link’, you agree to Amazon's Conditions of Use.
You consent to receive an automated text message from or on behalf of Amazon about the Kindle App at your mobile number above. Consent is not a condition of any purchase. Message and data rates may apply.
Treasure Fever!: Schooling Around 1 Kindle Edition
The Treasure Fever! Test:
1. What is the name of Henry McThrottle's crazy new teacher? A: Mr Blooper. B: Mr Bogfur. C: Mr Brainfright.
2. What does Henry discover is buried under the school? A: lollipops. B: a dead dog. C: pirate treasure.
3. What is Henry's nervous friend, Newton Hooton, scared of? A: nothing. B: most things. C: everything.
4. The X on a treasure map stands for A: a kiss. B: where not to go. C: buried treasure.
5. Treasure Fever! is A: a contagious disease. B: the name of a band. C: the title of a very funny book about bullies, crazy teachers and buried treasure.
The answers to these questions - and many more - are contained between the covers of this very funny book about bullies, crazy teachers and buried treasure.
- ASIN : B003R50B4K
- Publisher : Macmillan Australia (1 July 2008)
- Language : English
- File size : 337 KB
- Text-to-Speech : Enabled
- Screen Reader : Supported
- Enhanced typesetting : Enabled
- X-Ray : Not Enabled
- Word Wise : Enabled
- Print length : 159 pages
- Best Sellers Rank: 234,732 in Kindle Store (See Top 100 in Kindle Store)
- Customer Reviews:
About the author
Review this product
Top reviews from Australia
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
i admitt schooling around is a very great series ever. Treasure Fever! is a great start but i know all your other books such as: The: 13,26,39,52,65 and the 78 storey tree. I also know: Just: Disgusting!,Macbeth!,Crazy! and many more i can't name just bear in mind this is a great book.