Unshakeable: Your Financial Freedom Playbook Audible Audiobook – Unabridged
After interviewing 50 of the world's greatest financial minds and penning the number-one New York Times best seller Money: Master the Game, Tony Robbins returns with a step-by-step playbook, taking you on a journey to transform your financial life and accelerate your path to financial freedom. No matter your salary, your stage of life, or when you started, this book will provide the tools to help you achieve your financial goals more rapidly than you ever thought possible.
Robbins, who has coached more than 50 million people from 100 countries, is the world's number-one life and business strategist. In this book he teams up with Peter Mallouk, the only man in history to be ranked the number-one financial advisor in the United States for three consecutive years by Barron's. Together they reveal how to become unshakeable - someone who can not only maintain true peace of mind in a world of immense uncertainty, economic volatility, and unprecedented change but profit from the fear that immobilizes so many. Through plain English and inspiring stories, you'll discover...
- How to put together a simple, actionable plan that will deliver true financial freedom
- Strategies from the world's top investors on how to protect yourself and your family and maximize profit from the inevitable crashes and corrections to come
- How a few simple steps can add a decade or more of additional retirement income by discovering what your 401(k) provider doesn't want you to know
- The core four principles that most of the world's greatest financial minds utilize so that you can maximize upside and minimize downside
- The fastest way to put money back in your pocket: uncover the hidden fees and half truths of Wall Street - how the biggest firms keep you overpaying for underperformance
Master the mind-set of true wealth, and experience the fulfillment you deserve today.
- Get this audiobook free then 1 credit each month, good for any title you like - yours to keep, even if you cancel
- Listen all you want to the Plus Catalogue—a selection of thousands of Audible Originals, audiobooks and podcasts, including exclusive series
- Exclusive member-only deals
- $16.45 a month after 30 days. Cancel anytime
|Listening Length||7 hours and 21 minutes|
|Narrator||Tony Robbins, Jeremy Bobb|
|Audible.com.au Release Date||28 February 2017|
|Publisher||Simon & Schuster Audio|
|Best Sellers Rank|| 825 in Audible Books & Originals (See Top 100 in Audible Books & Originals) |
13 in Budgeting & Money Management
19 in Personal Finance (Audible Books & Originals)
64 in Self-Help for Success
Review this product
Top reviews from Australia
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
Thought I’d give him another go but his credibility is still shot. Even after all these years.
The contents makes perfect sense to me. I have already started implementing what I have learned. This is a book that I will read more than once because it is written in clear simple terms.
I am buying 2 more copies to share with my friends.
Thank you very much Tony.
Top reviews from other countries
Same ideeas, same examples, same story.
Don't buy it, if you already have the previous book
Half the book is about his billionaire friends successfully managing funds overseeing billions and their philanthropic missions, but no technical analysis and real examples to learn from.
Long story short:
- You won't find much relevant info regarding actual investment and budgeting towards a financial plan.
- few good tips about self motivation (That's his field in my opinion) but only takes 2 pages out of hundreds.
- informative chapter about insurances, fair enough.
- if you want to read about the fantastic life of billionaires, then this is a book for you.
-if you're looking to get to the point by reading about investment, financial planning, stock market, etc. You won't find much here.
I rarely rate and review books, but I've to say I'm quite disappointed with this one.
Unfortunately for me was a waste of time.