|Sold by:|| Macmillan (AU) |
This price was set by the publisher.
Download the free Kindle app and start reading Kindle books instantly on your smartphone, tablet or computer – no Kindle device required. Learn more
Read instantly on your browser with Kindle Cloud Reader.
Using your mobile phone camera, scan the code below and download the Kindle app.
Enter your mobile phone or email address
By pressing ‘Send link’, you agree to Amazon's Conditions of Use.
You consent to receive an automated text message from or on behalf of Amazon about the Kindle App at your mobile number above. Consent is not a condition of any purchase. Message and data rates may apply.
What Bumosaur is That? Kindle Edition
NOW IN FULL COLOUR!!!
- Why was the Tyrannosore-arse Rex so angry?
- Where did Bogasauruses live?
- How many cheeks did a Tricerabutt have?
- Was the Bumheaded idiotasaurus the most stupid bumosaur?
- When did the bumosaurs become exstinkt?
Find the answers to these and many other questions in this fully-illustrated guide to prehistoric bumosaur life. Covering the Pre-Crappian era through to the Post-Crapaceous, this essential reference will thrill, amaze and inform the whole family.
Never again will you look like a fool when somebody asks: What bumosaur is that?
About the Author
- ASIN : B003R50FV4
- Publisher : Macmillan Australia (1 November 2008)
- Language : English
- File size : 7373 KB
- Text-to-Speech : Enabled
- Screen Reader : Supported
- Enhanced typesetting : Enabled
- X-Ray : Not Enabled
- Word Wise : Not Enabled
- Print length : 156 pages
- Best Sellers Rank: 158,678 in Kindle Store (See Top 100 in Kindle Store)
- Customer Reviews:
About the author
Review this product
Top reviews from other countries
Only downside is there are a few big "made up words" which he sometimes finds hard to read.