Other Sellers on Amazon
Download the free Kindle app and start reading Kindle books instantly on your smartphone, tablet or computer – no Kindle device required. Learn more
Read instantly on your browser with Kindle Cloud Reader.
Using your mobile phone camera, scan the code below and download the Kindle app.
Enter your mobile phone or email address
By pressing ‘Send link’, you agree to Amazon's Conditions of Use.
You consent to receive an automated text message from or on behalf of Amazon about the Kindle App at your mobile number above. Consent is not a condition of any purchase. Message and data rates may apply.
A Year of Simple Family Food Paperback – 25 August 2020
Enhance your purchase
SHORTLISTED FOR ABIA ILLUSTRATED BOOK OF THE YEAR 2021
Family food is generous, unfussy and demonstrates love and care. No matter what busyness the day brings, the act of setting the table and enjoying a simple meal together is comforting and ever-reassuring.
Eating simply and seasonally is at the core of Julia Busuttil Nishimura's recipes.
Whether it's a cooling coffee granita to start a summer's day or the comfort of a hearty baked maccheroni in darkest winter, this is the kind of food you will want to share with your loved ones throughout the year.
The dishes in this book are brought to life by great ingredients. There are plenty of quick recipes and some that require more time to bubble away on the stove. Overall, they are linked by taste and pleasure, and making the most of seasonal produce. This is generous, delicious food that the whole family will love, all year round.
- Crêpes with whipped ricotta
- Slow-roasted tomatoes with mint and mozzarella
- Spaghetti with fennel and prawns
- Apricot and berry galette
- Granola with poached plums
- Spiced split lentil soup with fried eggplant
- Miso roast chicken
- Blackberry and apple pudding
- Lentil and maple-roasted carrot salad
- Japanese braised pork
- Dark chocolate, walnut and oat cookies
- Tokyo-style French toast
- Silverbeet and ricotta malfatti with brown butter sauce
- Lamb and green bean stew
- Simple butter cake with raspberries.
Frequently bought together
- Publisher : Plum (25 August 2020)
- Language : English
- Paperback : 256 pages
- ISBN-10 : 1760784362
- ISBN-13 : 978-1760784362
- Dimensions : 26.01 x 2.29 x 19.2 cm
- Best Sellers Rank: 405 in Books (See Top 100 in Books)
- Customer Reviews: