Customer Review

Reviewed in Australia on 28 July 2021
I had tested them as soon as I got them and they worked fine, but one the second night that I had installed and set them all up, they got fried. I touched the strip and it burnt my finger, the LEDs were overheating and now only 1m of it works! I waited so long for them to come, only to have them faulty. Don't buy these, just find your local electronic store and see if they sell them and can price match, because these were just a dud and a waste of money. Definitely want my money back.
10 people found this helpful
Report abuse Permalink