Customer Review

Reviewed in Australia on 7 November 2021
Although these tiles are great fun so far 2 have broke when toddler was playing with them. The magnets are very small and could easily be swallowed.
Customer image
2.0 out of 5 stars Beware! Do not let children play unsupervised
By carol on 7 November 2021
Although these tiles are great fun so far 2 have broke when toddler was playing with them. The magnets are very small and could easily be swallowed.
Images in this review
Customer image Customer image
Customer imageCustomer image
5 people found this helpful
Report abuse Permalink