Top critical review
Reviewed in Australia on 16 October 2021
The original water wipes were wonderful. We used them since my bub was born. This is not just new packaging but new ingredients that are toxic! The chemical smell is overwhelming. So dangerous. the chemical smell instantly hit me to point I had a headache from it .. this resulted in me doing some research I'm shocked at what I discovered not only is the wipes made from petroleum an numerous other toxins they contain benzalkonium chloride which is very dangerous an now the levels of benzalkonium chloride have been increased with the label change this is the chemicals you smell , throwing out what I have left.. Do not use!!